READY IN: 13min
“Melkkos is a staple in South Africa – rich and hot, best enjoyed on a cold winter’s night as a dessert or light meal.
- 2L Crickley Full Cream Milk
- 300 ml cake flour
- 5ml salt
- 15ml margarine or 15 ml butter
- Cinnamon sugar
- Sift the flour and salt together and rub in margarine/butter.
- Bring Crickley Milk to the boil.
- Add flour mixture to milk and beat.
- Lumps will form but keep stirring well!
- When lumpy, cover with lid and simmer for 5- 8 minutes, until cooked.
- Serve hot with cinnamon sugar.