Homemade Pizza Dough
- Yeast: You only need 1 standard packet of yeast (2 and 1/4 teaspoons) to get the job done.
- Water: 1 and 1/3 cups is the perfect amount. Use warm water to cut down on rise time at 100-110°F.
- Flour: Use unbleached all-purpose white flour
- Oil: A couple Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt: Salt adds necessary flavor.
- Sugar: 1 Tablespoon of sugar increases the yeast’s activity and tenderizes the dough, especially when paired with a little olive oil.
- Mix the dough ingredients together by hand or use a hand-held or stand mixer.
- Knead by hand or beat the dough with your mixer.
- Place dough into a greased mixing bowl, cover tightly, and set aside to rise for about 90 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Punch down risen dough to release air bubbles. Divide in 2.
- Roll dough out into a 12-inch circle.
READY IN: 60min
THE BEST New York Style 3-CHEESE WHITE PIZZA
- Pizza dough
- Extra-virgin Olive
- Garlic Powder
- Crickley White Cheddar Cheese,
- Crickley Cheddar Cheese
- Italian Herbs
- Start with ready-to-bake refrigerated pizza dough.
- Toss the dough and using fingers, spread onto the pizza pan.
- Generously drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkle it with garlic powder.
- Top with freshly grated Crickley Cheddar and White Cheddar.
- Generously sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Bake at a high heat– 450 degrees to allow the crust to crisp on the bottom.