READY IN: 60min
This dessert is a favorite Since it requires only five ingredients, it’s a breeze to put together
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup Crickley Medium Fat Vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Crickley Cream topping, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. bowl.
- Combine the yogurt and 3/4 cup cream topping; spoon over the cake.
- Top with the strawberries and remaining cream topping.
- Sprinkle it with coconut.