READY IN: 60min
Yes, that’s a milkshake blended with donuts. Then topped with two full-sized donuts, donut holes, and mini donuts!
- 1.25 cups of Crickley Full Cream Milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 vanilla cake donuts (with sprinkles!)
- 1/2 cup frosting
- Crickley Fresh Cream
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles for rim garnish
- ⅓ cup vanilla frosting for rim garnish
- 2 glazed donuts per glass for garnish
- 1 skewer topped with 3 small glazed donuts and 2-3 donut holes per glass for garnish
- optional: chocolate sauce
- 1 cup Crickley Double Thick Cream
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
This Donut Milkshake is a vanilla ice cream milkshake that is blended with donuts and served in a glass coated with sprinkles and then topped with donuts, donuts, and more donuts to make an over-the-top treat! It’s a Donut Freakshake!